Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /hermes/bosnaweb11a/b2191/ipw.cavejunc/public_html/bboard/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /hermes/bosnaweb11a/b2191/ipw.cavejunc/public_html/bboard/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
What do we need?
   Google Site Search

I.V. Community Forum
December 16, 2017, 07:17:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: For those who had problems using the spell checker, it is now working properly again.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What do we need?  (Read 8680 times)
OregonAunty

« on: February 28, 2005, 11:04:40 AM »

So many business' come and go around here....

Whats a great business idea that you think would really benefit the community?

Feed the babies, Who don't have enough to eat
Shoe the children, With no shoes on their feet

~Live Aloha~
billy-bob
Guru

« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2005, 11:21:55 AM »

:D That would be nice.

GOD , I'm still here!
OregonAunty

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2005, 04:36:19 AM »

We need a place where families and kids can hang out and do healthy stuff..... where you DON'T have to order food if you don't want too, or can't afford it.  A place where kids can meet their friends and play with computers or play board games or just hang out.  A place that offers a "healthy" CLEAN atmosphere... Kind of like a rec center... like the cross between a rec center and a cyber cafe / book store... classes offered or special family nights, etc. etc.

Feed the babies, Who don't have enough to eat
Shoe the children, With no shoes on their feet

~Live Aloha~
MouseBandit

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2006, 01:25:55 PM »

I would LOVE to see a YMCA come into town.  They could offer membership "scholarships" for those who can't afford them, and lots of family-friendly activities.  

Mouse Bandit
Mike
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2006, 02:38:13 PM »

We need a place where families and kids can hang out and do healthy stuff..... where you DON'T have to order food if you don't want too, or can't afford it. A place where kids can meet their friends and play with computers or play board games or just hang out. A place that offers a "healthy" CLEAN atmosphere... Kind of like a rec center... like the cross between a rec center and  :lol:  

We have such a place it is called home you can make it as clean as you want it. :D
Jewell

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2006, 05:15:58 PM »

It would nice to have a store where you could buy clothes, bedding, etc.
 :lol:
MouseBandit

« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2006, 01:59:49 AM »

We could start a community group to open a bowling alley in the select market building.  I think it would be big enough, and everyone's talked about a bowling alley in CJ for years.  We might need to hire a bouncer though!!  

Tracey
Cave Dweller
Veteran

« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2006, 05:17:45 AM »

I like the idea of a bowling alley, although it would probably cost a lot to retrofit the building for the equipment.  Have not bowled in years, sure would be fun.

How about a pistol range? No bouncer required.  :roll:
MouseBandit

« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2006, 09:46:35 AM »

Ha ha!  I REALLY love the range idea!  Give everyone some practice for these little burglers and car thieves!
caoimhin

« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2006, 05:18:50 PM »

Another question to ask would be:
What products or services are available say in Grants Pass, that aren't available in Cave Junction, but, would be highly convenient to be here and, wouldn't be too capitol intensive?

I'm planning on retiring in Cave Junction, but, want to stay busy. So, I'll be thinking about opportunities between now and retirement time.

Since I currently don't live in CJ, I'm not really very aware of the needs.
 :D
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: