Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /hermes/bosnaweb11a/b2191/ipw.cavejunc/public_html/bboard/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Questions...
   Google Site Search

I.V. Community Forum
December 17, 2017, 10:11:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: For those who had problems using the spell checker, it is now working properly again.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Questions...  (Read 4180 times)
maybe newguy

« on: November 29, 2005, 01:13:24 PM »

Greetings.

I am considering purchasing a home in CJ, and would like to ask a few questions if I may. A big concern of mine is broadband. I am a programmer and need fast & reliable access to make a living. Is anything above 1.5 megabit available in the area? Cable or DSL?

I was planning on driving down today to look at the property and looking into things but the weather is not cooperating.  :?

TIA
Mike
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2005, 04:28:56 PM »

I have DSL through frontier telephone. We have Cave net for dial up. they also have a DSL if you are in the right location. I was not so I went with the phone company.
maybe newguy

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2005, 07:21:07 AM »

Thanks for the info. I was out there yesterday looking at new houses and noticed those little green cans out front of the houses (phone company or cable, not sure) marked "Broadband". I think the house Iím interested in is wired-up & ready to go. Works for me!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: