Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /hermes/bosnaweb11a/b2191/ipw.cavejunc/public_html/bboard/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /hermes/bosnaweb11a/b2191/ipw.cavejunc/public_html/bboard/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Wanted... Rental in/around Cave Junction Area
   Google Site Search

I.V. Community Forum
December 17, 2017, 10:25:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: For those who had problems using the spell checker, it is now working properly again.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Wanted... Rental in/around Cave Junction Area  (Read 3401 times)
jenn2mel

« on: March 17, 2006, 02:07:58 PM »

Hello my name is Jenn and my husband is Matt, anyways we are looking for a rental in or around the area of Cave Junction, we are looking for a 3 bedroom 1 to 2 bathroom home/duplex/apt/or moble to rent with our two children.  Our daughter is 7 and our son is 3.  They have shared a room until this point but we are hoping to find something big enough for both.  We would like something out of town, but not as far as grants pass.  We are both working and have references, we just have to find something soon.  If you know of anyone who has a rental or if you have any information please call us at 541-592-3987 or email jenn2mel@yahoo.com thank you.  We are hoping to get something around 700 a month but at this point we might have to go higher.

Thanks again.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: