Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /hermes/bosnaweb11a/b2191/ipw.cavejunc/public_html/bboard/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
So Many Wrecks
   Google Site Search

I.V. Community Forum
December 18, 2017, 09:36:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: For those who had problems using the spell checker, it is now working properly again.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: So Many Wrecks  (Read 4980 times)
billy-bob
Guru

« on: August 03, 2005, 12:38:35 PM »

One reason why there are so many wrecks on HWY 199 is that so many people are in a hurry going nowhere.  They always have to be in front no matter what.  First to the top of Hayes hill from the bottom or first to the top going down.  Why go 70mph up the hill?  People just drive to dadgum fast.  They should stop and at least take a whiff of the roses.

GOD , I'm still here!
OregonAunty

« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2005, 03:23:01 AM »

heh...

We were JUST having this conversation on Wednesday, on the way back from a conference in Medford..there was a pretty bad wreck on the freeway.  Someone said... "man why are there so many wrecks lately..." my reply was... "because everyone is in a hurry to get no where fast... in a rush to have *fun*"

In my general opinion... People are a$$holes.  Life is too short. Live life, don't let life live you.

SLOW DOWN!!!!!

Feed the babies, Who don't have enough to eat
Shoe the children, With no shoes on their feet

~Live Aloha~
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: