Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /hermes/bosnaweb11a/b2191/ipw.cavejunc/public_html/bboard/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
The Belt Building in Kerby
   Google Site Search

I.V. Community Forum
December 17, 2017, 08:32:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: For those who had problems using the spell checker, it is now working properly again.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Belt Building in Kerby  (Read 8677 times)
billy-bob
Guru

« on: February 23, 2005, 02:17:15 PM »

This is a great place to get an education.  If you need information stop by or contact Rogue Community College.

GOD , I'm still here!
OregonAunty

« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2005, 04:37:43 AM »

For those of us who need that extra push out of our own little corner of the world... what kind of classes / services are offered at the belt building?

Feed the babies, Who don't have enough to eat
Shoe the children, With no shoes on their feet

~Live Aloha~
cj_joe

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2005, 11:15:14 AM »

The Kerby Belt building is a part of the Rogue Community College.  http://www.roguecc.edu/Campus/rwc.asp

You can search through the various links at the left of the page and find classes you are interested in.  I couldn't find a list of classes in Kerby.  If anyone finds one please post.  

I am work with RCC to produce Customer Service Classes and we have one scheduled on April 23.  9:00 am to 12:00.  The class is free and a great way to learn the basics of customer service for anyone who deals with any type of customer.

I'll keep this posting updated as I get details
billy-bob
Guru

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2005, 08:40:51 AM »

:D They offer early child hood education, reading, writing, and a whole host of others; including GED, brush up for college, ESL and others.  There is where I prepared for college.

GOD , I'm still here!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: