Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /hermes/bosnaweb11a/b2191/ipw.cavejunc/public_html/bboard/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Loose dogs in Kerby
   Google Site Search

I.V. Community Forum
December 18, 2017, 11:16:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: For those who had problems using the spell checker, it is now working properly again.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Loose dogs in Kerby  (Read 4493 times)
billy-bob
Guru

« on: June 22, 2005, 12:59:35 PM »

I can't begin to estimate the number of times my little dogs and I have been attacked while walking along highway 199 here in Kerby.  Why can't people be more responsible in controling their dogs?

GOD , I'm still here!
OregonAunty

« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2005, 04:40:32 AM »

Holy crap, your not kidding! Our yard is fenced off and our dogs are within that boundry... other dogs just run loose, driving my dogs NUTS - which in turn drives the neighbors insane - which makes me insane and pist not at the loose dogs, but at the owners.  The other thing is unattended kids riding their bikes or playing in front / by my yard, TEASING my dogs, which makes my dogs want to eat them and then I get complaints from their parents - I'm like.. hellO?

Feed the babies, Who don't have enough to eat
Shoe the children, With no shoes on their feet

~Live Aloha~
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: