Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /hermes/bosnaweb11a/b2191/ipw.cavejunc/public_html/bboard/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Public Safety Levy
   Google Site Search

I.V. Community Forum
December 18, 2017, 05:44:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: For those who had problems using the spell checker, it is now working properly again.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Public Safety Levy  (Read 4398 times)
billy-bob
Guru

« on: May 15, 2012, 07:59:00 PM »

It is inherently apparent that the voters of Josephine County have spoken. How ignorant can a bunch of people be. Do not they care? Sure the county government has failed us all, but to practice apathy even in these tough economic times is going to lead to disastrous results. How ignorant can some people be? A lot of people claimed scare tactic, but reality is reality and is not to be ignored. I once owned property and paid taxes which were included in my house payment and spread out over twelve months. If worse comes to worse, I would advise the county commissioners to get their act together and enable a swift solution if they would like to avoid chaos. Do the right thing and pull together people!

GOD , I'm still here!
Stella

« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2012, 04:19:59 AM »

I have noticed that when people don't agree with you you. You call them ignorant. This sets you up, in your mind as being superior to others. This is only in your mind. The votes were counted, if you feel like sending the sheriff a check feel free.
billy-bob
Guru

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2012, 11:43:13 AM »

I was merely trying to expound on the problem. I know I am not superior to others. I just wish more people would be proactive in the process.

GOD , I'm still here!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: