Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /hermes/bosnaweb11a/b2191/ipw.cavejunc/public_html/bboard/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
The Debt Limit Republicans and Democrats
   Google Site Search

I.V. Community Forum
December 15, 2017, 03:18:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: For those who had problems using the spell checker, it is now working properly again.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Debt Limit Republicans and Democrats  (Read 2423 times)
Rick

« on: July 13, 2011, 05:21:43 PM »

It is becoming increasingly obvious to me that in the next elections in 2012, there will be a big shift to the Democrats. I mean really big.

The Republicans are so messed up now that they are willing to ruin the United States' credit rating in order to cut Medicare and Social Security to reduce spending.

Their plan is to prevent the debt limit increase unless we cut as many social services as possible to avoid an increase in taxes on the rich people.

The United States has been spending more that it takes in for quite a while.
Thus the debt limit has been increased many times during all of the recent presidencies. I hope you know about this, if not, look it up.

There is no way that the tax breaks that bush continued, and reagon started, can continue, and still result in the country having a balanced budget. That is if we want medicare and social security to continue.

The ugly part of all of this is that the rich people are the only ones that will gain in this.
They don't need medicare or social security.

The same ones that pay for the fox news ads that show a likable lady telling you that Obama's spending is out of control. Those same rich people that are telling you that if we are to balance the budget, we must reduce or kill medicare and social security.

It is not an option for the rich to allow an increase in taxes for them (only them).

Of course, why would rich people want to pay taxes to support social security or medicare, when they don't need those services?
The rich people that you thought were on your side, are showing their colors.

The republican party is the party of the rich, they admit that.

Maybe you should consider who is really on your side.

« Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 05:54:35 PM by Rick » Logged
billy-bob
Guru

« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2011, 08:28:12 AM »

I believe they all should be recalled if they are not doing the job we hired them for. I would like a piece of the pie and all I get is crumbs.

GOD , I'm still here!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: