Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /hermes/bosnaweb11a/b2191/ipw.cavejunc/public_html/bboard/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /hermes/bosnaweb11a/b2191/ipw.cavejunc/public_html/bboard/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Rapture
   Google Site Search

I.V. Community Forum
December 17, 2017, 10:10:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: For those who had problems using the spell checker, it is now working properly again.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Rapture  (Read 2324 times)
Rick

« on: May 20, 2011, 04:39:17 PM »

Considering where we live, is anyone who is reading this thinking that the world will end tomorrow ?
Or maybe just end for the good people?

Do you realize how silly that is?

You believe in a fairy tale. Just ask Stephen Hawking.

I know I'll be here tomorrow, and indeed for more than a few more months.

Give up religion, it is a bad thing.

billy-bob
Guru

« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2011, 10:35:24 AM »

Religion is not a bad thing. Organized religion is for people who need organization. Myself, I see all of the wonders around me and know that what I see is a reason to believe. There is always some nut out there who professes to know when the world will end. The world will never end. Steven Hawking has changed his mind so many times, especially about what comes out of black holes. First it was Hawkins radiation then he discounted that theory and said nothing comes out. I believe that heaven is right here on earth; people just make it hell.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2011, 10:06:00 AM by billy-bob » Logged

GOD , I'm still here!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: