Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /hermes/bosnaweb11a/b2191/ipw.cavejunc/public_html/bboard/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Budget agreement
   Google Site Search

I.V. Community Forum
December 16, 2017, 12:04:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: For those who had problems using the spell checker, it is now working properly again.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Budget agreement  (Read 3382 times)
I.M.E.
Veteran

« on: April 08, 2011, 07:52:33 PM »

Republican Speaker of the House John Boehner is a master negotiator!! 1. Largest spending cut in history. 2. Guarantees senate vote on HC repeal. 3. New tools in fight to repeal HC law. 4. Denies additional funding to IRS. 5. Guarantees vote on Planned Parenthood. 6. Bans taxpayer funding of abortions in DC. 7. Audits of bureaucracy set up by dems Dodd and Frank. 
  Democrat controlled Senate and White House may still stop anything logical and reasonable that House Republicans propose, but at least Reid will have to allow these issues to reach the Senate floor.  And if, by some miracle they reach Obama's desk, he will have to expose himself as the person who signed all the legislation during the past two years from the most hated congress in history.
Admin
Administrator
Guru

« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2011, 10:24:44 AM »

Maddow: Why Isn't the Progressive Budget Plan on the Table?

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

Rick

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2011, 10:22:42 PM »

I love Rachel! toast
billy-bob
Guru

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2011, 03:39:32 PM »

Fool around fool around the bus is already 40 years late.

GOD , I'm still here!
billy-bob
Guru

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2011, 10:40:07 AM »

Also, like I always say, " the owners eat the cain and the workers eat the weeds".

GOD , I'm still here!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: