Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /hermes/bosnaweb11a/b2191/ipw.cavejunc/public_html/bboard/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /hermes/bosnaweb11a/b2191/ipw.cavejunc/public_html/bboard/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Trust
   Google Site Search

I.V. Community Forum
December 16, 2017, 05:53:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: For those who had problems using the spell checker, it is now working properly again.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trust  (Read 2340 times)
Rick Jackson

« on: June 13, 2010, 09:41:22 PM »

I have a neighbor who is well known in the community, both in his church, and his work with the Forest Service.  Guy is well like and has some nice kids that are home schooled.

The problem is that when he and his wife are both gone, the kids become the terrors of the neighborhood.  The vehicles they drive become race cars or the dirt bike become race bikes on neighbors land.

If you try to approach the guy he won't hear it because "not my kids!"  Well maybe the next they try their stunts if they get caught by the cops or hurt he'll believe someone.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: