Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /hermes/bosnaweb11a/b2191/ipw.cavejunc/public_html/bboard/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
lake selmac paranormalia
   Google Site Search

I.V. Community Forum
December 17, 2017, 10:15:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: For those who had problems using the spell checker, it is now working properly again.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: lake selmac paranormalia  (Read 7245 times)
epic_thunder

« on: September 04, 2009, 06:20:49 PM »

could there possibly be a uso base in the depths of lake selmac? that would explain the levels of radiation and also the glowy lights sometimes seen at night there.
 police
billy-bob
Guru

« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2009, 11:18:04 AM »

What is a uso base; anything like a ufo base?  Could just be swamp gas or spirits of those who once lived where the lake is now.

GOD , I'm still here!
bunwrinkle

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2010, 04:31:56 AM »

what?   glowing lights in lake smellmuck?   when?  i want to see them.. when's a best time to do that??
billy-bob
Guru

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2010, 03:14:16 PM »

I hear that the tweakers and stoners see a lot of them

GOD , I'm still here!
SELMA_GIRL!

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2010, 05:15:12 PM »

I was born and raised just up the road from lake selmac, and never have i seen little glowing lights! my uncle jimmy's family used to own the lake! there is all kinds of nasty things in that lake! i suggest that no one goes swimming in there or eat the fish!!! People need to get off the White #$!% shocked and realize what they are saying!!!!!  toast

Prior to it being a lake it was a wheat field and was homesteaded by the seargent family! If your seeing little glowing lights you must be high on something!
« Last Edit: May 22, 2010, 02:04:55 PM by SELMA_GIRL! » Logged
billy-bob
Guru

« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2010, 09:20:11 AM »

AMEN to that; we definitely do not need any powder heads expounding on their visions!

GOD , I'm still here!
SELMA_GIRL!

« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2010, 02:21:46 PM »

ITS SELMA, HELLO THERE ARE PPL DOWN THERE ON THAT #$!%!!! I AINT DUMB!! I LIVED DOWN THERE LONG ENOUGH TO KNOW!!!!!!!! BUT REALLY IF UR SEEIN LITTLE GLOWING LIGHTS YOU HIGH ON SOMETHING AND IT AINT WEED!!!!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: