Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /hermes/bosnaweb11a/b2191/ipw.cavejunc/public_html/bboard/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /hermes/bosnaweb11a/b2191/ipw.cavejunc/public_html/bboard/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
LAY ME AN EGG!!!
   Google Site Search

I.V. Community Forum
December 18, 2017, 09:37:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: For those who had problems using the spell checker, it is now working properly again.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: LAY ME AN EGG!!!  (Read 3234 times)
CJ Resident
Veteran

wtf?

« on: June 22, 2009, 01:53:01 PM »

I know reallllllllllllllllllly late notice but, if you live within the city limits of CJ and would like to raise a few chickens to provide yourself with fresh eggs please attend tonights City Council meeting to support this issue!!!

7PM, City Building.

TNX
« Last Edit: June 22, 2009, 02:03:50 PM by CJ Resident » Logged

When seconds matter, the police are only minutes away.
CJ Resident
Veteran

wtf?

« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2009, 04:34:07 PM »

Surprising support from the attending Council members and Mayor.

If you support this issue, or not, please contact the city Recorder (Polk), or you can contact the instigator of this fiasco, Heidi, at 592-5142 to get your name on the list for the "to be formed" committee (don't you just love the political system where no-one can make a freaking decision?) to discuss this issue and related problems with the "nuisance dog" ordinances.

When seconds matter, the police are only minutes away.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: