Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /hermes/bosnaweb11a/b2191/ipw.cavejunc/public_html/bboard/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /hermes/bosnaweb11a/b2191/ipw.cavejunc/public_html/bboard/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Looking for my uncle, Charles Devlin, who lives in Cave Junction area
   Google Site Search

I.V. Community Forum
December 16, 2017, 09:00:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: For those who had problems using the spell checker, it is now working properly again.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for my uncle, Charles Devlin, who lives in Cave Junction area  (Read 3172 times)
marcassha

« on: July 16, 2009, 08:12:04 PM »

With advances in technology comes the opportunity to reach out to my uncle, Charles (Charlie) Devlin, whom I've never met, but who lives in the Cave Junction area.

Charlie left his hometown of Pittsburgh shortly after I was born in 1966, and to the best of my knowledge has never been back to Pittsburgh, even for a visit.

Charlie's in his mid-70s now, and I'd like to get to know something about him before he passes. If you have information about him or perhaps an email address, I would be grateful for the info. Many thanks in advance for your assistance...

Mary H.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: