Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /hermes/bosnaweb11a/b2191/ipw.cavejunc/public_html/bboard/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
O'Brien Family Fun Day - 6/6/09 - 11am-4pm
   Google Site Search

I.V. Community Forum
December 17, 2017, 10:19:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: For those who had problems using the spell checker, it is now working properly again.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: O'Brien Family Fun Day - 6/6/09 - 11am-4pm  (Read 3974 times)
cherhar

« on: May 15, 2009, 04:47:24 AM »

Save the date - Join us for some Family Fun!!!
Saturday, June 6th from 11am to 4pm at the O'Brien Country Store.

There will be fun and games for kids of all ages; castle jumpy house; bbq; music and more!

Games for the kids:  bean bag toss, ping pong toss (for a fish), dart balloon throw, and fishing for prizes.  Game tickets are 25 cents each.  For the adults (with cash prizes) - horseshoe tournament at 11am and bingo at 1pm.

Music by DJ Buster starting at 11am, pony rides, and bbq hamburgers, veggie burgers and Taylor Dogs.

This community event is a fundraiser for the IV Safe House Alliance and a celebration of Jimmy & Salena Su and their four years of ownership of the O'Brien Store.  Bring your kids, bring the whole family.  Plan to have some good time, old fashioned family fun!!

For more information, please call 592-2515.
gemgal

« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2009, 02:52:37 PM »

Can retired people try for a goldfish too? grin
 If not,consider adults for next year cause hopefully my pond will be built and I'll want some!  grin
What kind of music is DJ Buster?(don't know the local musicians yet)...

The home we bought will close escrow soon and we are moving to O'Brien this summer!!!  toast

One of our good friends works for a place like this out here in eastern Oregon. If we are there for June 6th we'll come by and support this good cause!             Thanks for posting !     gemgal
siLent_rAzoRback

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2009, 08:05:07 PM »

This information that was given, were the best detail for this event,because it gives a high condition for who are interested well, I really like this , hope that we are invited.

Print  

Jump to: