Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /hermes/bosnaweb11a/b2191/ipw.cavejunc/public_html/bboard/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Hope Mountain Barter Faire IN JUNE FOR 2011 !
   Google Site Search

I.V. Community Forum
December 16, 2017, 05:49:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: For those who had problems using the spell checker, it is now working properly again.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hope Mountain Barter Faire IN JUNE FOR 2011 !  (Read 7272 times)
gemgal

« on: September 20, 2008, 08:03:01 AM »

GREETINGS!
I took off my original 2009 questions&title post to spread the big change in dates!
For 2011 the Barter Faire is the same location as the last two years BUT it's JUNE 24,25 &26!  Those who plan ahead- heads up! They have their own website and Facebook now to keep you informed too.    cool

« Last Edit: March 24, 2011, 03:53:51 PM by gemgal » Logged
Admin
Administrator
Guru

« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2008, 08:01:20 PM »

I was there today (Saturday) and I couldn't really say how many booths there were because there were too many to count. I thought maybe there was as many as 100 booths but since I didn't attempt to count them I would just be guessing. I would say there were hundreds of people there but no where near as big as the Oregon Country Faire in Eugene. Several bands played through out the time I was there until 10:00pm. I'll try and get some pictures posted in the next couple of days.
gemgal

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2008, 07:36:39 AM »

OH Thankyou SO much for letting me know!!!  That's a GREAT size for lots happening but not TOO big, and sounds like a whole bunch of fun! We have nothing here like that and are SO looking forward to getting back to the west side of the state again!!! Gosh we wish we were there Now!  sigh.       gemgal
singingbreeze

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2009, 05:30:22 PM »

grin]Here it comes again this weekend we are all excited. I heard that Human, Freedom and several other great musicians will be there. Hope Mountain Barter Fair is my favorite time of year, better then Christmas  laugh
gemgal

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2009, 08:44:13 AM »

YAY,we made it this summer! We live in O'Brien now! It's been so terrific to BE HERE (NOW)!!! Went to the FM Benefit and now get to go to the Barter Fair! YIPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: