Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /hermes/bosnaweb11a/b2191/ipw.cavejunc/public_html/bboard/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /hermes/bosnaweb11a/b2191/ipw.cavejunc/public_html/bboard/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Thinking of moving to cave junction looking for information from moms...
   Google Site Search

I.V. Community Forum
December 17, 2017, 10:27:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: For those who had problems using the spell checker, it is now working properly again.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Thinking of moving to cave junction looking for information from moms...  (Read 2535 times)
frogdog

« on: August 19, 2008, 11:26:50 AM »

i have so many questions i don't know where to start...but here goes...

i have retired friends who moved up a while ago and love it there but they have no children so their concerns are different than mine. i have a 16 year old, a 6 year old and a husband with alzheimer's in a nursing home...oh yes and i have a total lumbar spinal fusion and don't get around real well. i currently live in a mountain community that is very isolated in  2 story house on  1 1/2 acres. we have a great elementry school, a too small 'so so' high school and very limited shopping and medical faclities. everything you really need is 45 minutes to a hour away.

i know cave junction is a little isolated too but believe me it is much more a city than where we are. i am wondering how moms feel about the schools, the staff, the education their kids are getting... in both the elementry and high schools. is there a big drug and booze problem there? are the teachers good? a acive parent club? good sports teams? things for the kids to do after school? is it safe for them to ride bikes around alone or with a friend?

i gess i am asking what you moms...and dads... are you and your kids really happy there? and how are newcomers accepted? i do not work so will not be taking a job from anyone. i am wanting to move into a newer handicapped friendly home in a residental area where my little guy can ride his bike and play with other kids and me and my dogs can just live and make friends and have a social life. would be nice if i could find a decent nursinghome nearby for my husband.

so many questions...and i have many more... but my eyes are closing so i am going with the flow... i appreciate anyones time replying. thanks in advance. frogdog
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: