Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /hermes/bosnaweb11a/b2191/ipw.cavejunc/public_html/bboard/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Jobs
   Google Site Search

I.V. Community Forum
December 18, 2017, 12:02:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: For those who had problems using the spell checker, it is now working properly again.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Jobs  (Read 6085 times)
billy-bob
Guru

« on: June 30, 2008, 11:43:51 AM »

:huh:Why can't the powers that be in this county do the jobs they were hired for and stop coming up with excuses of why they can't.  If we the common workers don't get the job done,we are let go; sometimes we are eve let go for no reason, unlike them, (the powers that be).

GOD , I'm still here!
Kerbyite

« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2008, 05:00:40 AM »

^5 on that note buddy! They forget they are supposed to be held accountable. 
billy-bob
Guru

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2008, 05:57:19 AM »

AMEN to that.  The only accountability they seem to have is their bank accounts.

GOD , I'm still here!
Memyselfandi

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2008, 05:57:01 PM »

Well it is a sad stateof affairs when the town Mayor is pumping gas for the 76 Station, the city council failed to prepare knowing that the lumber funds were drying up and now they cry.  They should have been preparing for this 5 years ago when they knew it would stop. 

They need to get a grip on reality and listen to the people that put them in office and stop trying to be so 'liberal'...crack down on the crap in the city and start using the resources they have available.

Government these days is totally pathetic.

At least the scenery is beautiful.
Buster

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2008, 05:14:46 AM »

I'm telling ya, a speed trap would quickly fill the coffers.

B
billy-bob
Guru

« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2008, 07:38:04 AM »

You got that right, especially from Cave Junction to the bottom of Hayes Hill.  All of those ricky racers need to really slow down.

GOD , I'm still here!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: