Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /hermes/bosnaweb11a/b2191/ipw.cavejunc/public_html/bboard/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
What is the current administration going to do next?
   Google Site Search

I.V. Community Forum
December 16, 2017, 07:19:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: For those who had problems using the spell checker, it is now working properly again.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the current administration going to do next?  (Read 3667 times)
billy-bob
Guru

« on: June 30, 2008, 11:37:57 AM »

:huh:Probably take us all down by the creek, stomp on our heads, and throw us all in; unless we all come to the realization that we can change things if we apply ourselves in the proper way!

GOD , I'm still here!
CJ Resident
Veteran

wtf?

« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2008, 12:36:18 AM »

...unless we all come to the realization that we can change things if we apply ourselves in the proper way!

And that way would be????   In your opinion, of course.

When seconds matter, the police are only minutes away.
billy-bob
Guru

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2008, 07:21:25 AM »

In my opionion, if everyone came to the realization that everybody is a part of the process and 100% of the people voted, wrote letters and sent E-mails, made phone calls to the powers that be; something would have to be done.  Some times the persistent squeaky wheel does get the grease.  Maybe if they said the universally accepted serenity prayer several times a day and actually participated in a mandated twelve step program, voted in by we the people; because if they always do what they have always done; we will always get what we have always got,promises but no product.  If we demand accountability persistently, perhaps it will become reality, if we all participate in the process.
     Today, for example, a dark day for Josephine county, I totally believe was a product of apathy and or animosity.

GOD , I'm still here!
CJ Resident
Veteran

wtf?

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2008, 12:30:00 AM »

With the alleged cutbacks in the Sheriffs department yesterday you wouldn't have known it on Redwood Hwy at 5AM. Saw one flying SB in Kerby lights flashing, no siren, another SB at the North end of Sauers Flat, hauling asphalt but no lights or siren, and a third SB in GP at the Texaco (parking lights but no headlights. Isn't that illegal when it is still dark?)

The powers that be and all the ones in the past 20 years have put us where we are today. They KNEW the O&C funds were going to stop, and they knew when. Tighten their belts? No, spend like the payments will go on forever and they will. OOPPS. You mean they won't? Help!!!

Not much different than the CJ police force. The city is paying out so much in retirement funds, based on way back when when there was an excess of money in the area, they can't even afford to pay for a single contracted Sheriffs patrol.

I don't know what the answer is. I don't believe in completely locking up the forests, but I also don't believe clearcutting the entire state (I'm not a native) is the answer either.

When seconds matter, the police are only minutes away.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: