Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /hermes/bosnaweb11a/b2191/ipw.cavejunc/public_html/bboard/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
PROM TIME!
   Google Site Search

I.V. Community Forum
December 16, 2017, 05:50:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: For those who had problems using the spell checker, it is now working properly again.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PROM TIME!  (Read 5156 times)
FlowerLady

« on: April 06, 2005, 06:12:36 AM »

Prom is this month! The Flower Ladies in The Western Plaza are having a Prom Sale. This month only: Matching Corsage and Boutonniere sets are only $10.00 for Carnations, and $15.00 for Roses. Come in and meet the new owners, and pick your prom colors early!

Remember to take time to sniff the flowers every day!
OregonAunty

« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2005, 03:43:34 AM »

Prom is this weekend, isn't it? Saturday, I believe!  I hope you gals got some great refferals!  

What kind of specials do you offer for balloon bouquets? Do you offer helium service for those who bring in their own latex and mylar helium balloons? What is your delivery charge for deliveries within CJ?

Feed the babies, Who don't have enough to eat
Shoe the children, With no shoes on their feet

~Live Aloha~
FlowerLady

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2005, 05:20:41 AM »

Thanks For Asking!

First of all, we offer FREE LOCAL DELIVERY! That's CJ, O'Brien, Selma, Takilma, etc.

And It's FREE anywhere in Josephine County with a $25.00 purchase.

Mylar Balloons are $3.50. Latex are $1.00 each. (Helium Service is 25 cents per Balloon)

Don't forget our 10% SCHOOL EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT because The Flower Ladies LOVE our schools!

We are also the home of the $10.00 PETIT BOUQUET.

For all of your Floral and Gift Giving needs, Come see The Flower ladies!
[/i]

Remember to take time to sniff the flowers every day!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: