Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /hermes/bosnaweb11a/b2191/ipw.cavejunc/public_html/bboard/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /hermes/bosnaweb11a/b2191/ipw.cavejunc/public_html/bboard/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
STEVERENO'S
   Google Site Search

I.V. Community Forum
December 18, 2017, 05:48:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: For those who had problems using the spell checker, it is now working properly again.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: STEVERENO'S  (Read 5501 times)
I.M.E.
Veteran

« on: March 17, 2008, 05:05:05 PM »

Went to town today and Stevereno's was closed and the sign was down.  I didn't stop so I don't know what's happening.  Can anyone tell me what happened to my favorite Cave Junction restaurant?
CJ Resident
Veteran

wtf?

« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2008, 01:08:30 PM »

If you were a regular customer of the aforementioned establishment (I was a customer 3 times over the last 5 years and was never impressed with any of the fare.) you would know that it has been For Sale for some time. It would appear that it finally has sold. The signs in the window state that it will reopen Thursday (doesn't say what week) under the name of "Michelle's".

My Significant Smother and I will attempt to eat there this weekend, if this Thursday is the one that is referenced on the door signs. If not we will attempt after that fatefull Thursday, whenever it is.

Was just informed by my Significant Smother that there is an article in today's local fish wrapper about "Michelle's" also available on-line at http://illinois-valley-news.com/archive/2008/03/19/michelles.html
« Last Edit: March 19, 2008, 01:20:27 PM by CJ Resident » Logged

When seconds matter, the police are only minutes away.
I.M.E.
Veteran

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2008, 06:18:07 PM »

CJ Resident, since Stevereno's food doesn't impress you, is there a restaurant in CJ who's food does?
CJ Resident
Veteran

wtf?

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2008, 12:16:05 AM »

Pizza Pit HAD the best pizza in town.
The place across from Sterling Bank USED to have the best breakfasts around, but then it sold and the Uncle's food is nowhere near as good as that previously presented.
Not impressed with the health inspection records (can be found on-line) of the asian restaurants in town so I stay away from them. Used to eat at the China Buffet (GP), until they got closed by the health department the last time.
River Valley has OK food. If we have visitors from out of town, and the Grainge isn't serving, we'll go there for breakfast.
McGrew's is good, but who can afford that on a regular basis?
The only place we will eat with any regularity is Carlos Restaurante. It isn't anywhere near as good as El Patrons in GP but it's edible.

Cooks change all the time and therefore the food. But it seems that, around here at least, a cook change is never for the better.

When seconds matter, the police are only minutes away.
optrixs

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2008, 09:10:02 AM »

Hi:

Try Pietro's there on Caves hiway 592-3228 they do noting but Italian food and the do it right!!!!! afro
  Mcgrews is great on Friday nights if you like Steak or Prime rib is reallygood!! There chocolate Moose is to
die for:):):)!!!.and there Clam Chowder is good also!!.Watch the health codes of various restaurants in the valley is like a roller coaster.Here is the link for the health codes.

http://www.co.josephine.or.us/Page.asp?NavID=633

Thanks

Optrixs
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: