Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /hermes/bosnaweb11a/b2191/ipw.cavejunc/public_html/bboard/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
What can we as a community do?
   Google Site Search

I.V. Community Forum
December 16, 2017, 04:03:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: For those who had problems using the spell checker, it is now working properly again.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What can we as a community do?  (Read 3166 times)
billy-bob
Guru

« on: May 16, 2008, 09:48:04 AM »

:huh:The METH problem in the Illinois Valley seems to be a real problem which affects everybody in one way or another.  But what can we realistically do to damper or effectively eliminate the problem.  The sheriff's department is currently practicing a catch and release policy.  The addicts practice a three day cleanout to beat their drug tests and a lot of citizens practice a ,"don't ask, don't tell policy."  So what can we as a citizenry really do to combat this problem?

GOD , I'm still here!
Cave Dweller
Veteran

« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2008, 05:40:40 AM »

Good question.

Something I would like to see is some kind of "Wall of Shame", where mug shots of those arrested in meth related crimes are posted for all to see. Might help detour some from ruining their lives. If nothing else it would help me know who to avoid.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: