Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /hermes/bosnaweb11a/b2191/ipw.cavejunc/public_html/bboard/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /hermes/bosnaweb11a/b2191/ipw.cavejunc/public_html/bboard/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Regarding LUBA. Comment links not working in IV News...
   Google Site Search

I.V. Community Forum
December 18, 2017, 11:05:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: For those who had problems using the spell checker, it is now working properly again.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Regarding LUBA. Comment links not working in IV News...  (Read 2774 times)
dancinglion

« on: January 02, 2008, 02:43:49 PM »

Upon surfing to the IV News on the windblown monster waves from Curry county, I read with interest the article about the LUBA decision. I could not comment at the IV News, however, because their links that purport to allow comments do not function (among other problems with the Noose I'll not belabor here). One Kerby man stood up tall and bravely spoke and showed great uncommon common sense. He spoke the truth and said it clearly. And he has done so before. It is to this man that I send congratulations and thank him for fighting the good fight and for refusing to give up in the face of adversity. I hope this is the year that he and those who are like-thinking humans win the battle against heartless and mindless greed. Best wishes for 2008 from she who was once a raven. "Nevermore." :-)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: