Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /hermes/bosnaweb11a/b2191/ipw.cavejunc/public_html/bboard/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
County Budget Meetings
   Google Site Search

I.V. Community Forum
December 18, 2017, 05:49:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: For those who had problems using the spell checker, it is now working properly again.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: County Budget Meetings  (Read 2446 times)
CJ Resident
Veteran

wtf?

« on: December 18, 2007, 04:40:01 PM »

With all the bitching whining about the lack of law enforcement in CJ, and in JoCo in general, how many attended the recent (16DEC07) meetings regarding the funding issues? I know a whole 4 people attended the morning meeting. Anyone attend the afternoon meeting?
Yes, it was advertised in the local fish wrapper and was open to anyone. 2 people from the Sheriff's office were there to hear ideas of how to raise the funds to increase patrols, not only in CJ but county wide.

How many "concerned citizens" showed up for the second session? Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot, it interfered with the Church of Football.

If you don't get involved, how can you bitch?

When seconds matter, the police are only minutes away.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: