Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /hermes/bosnaweb11a/b2191/ipw.cavejunc/public_html/bboard/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Local Real Estate and/or underlying economics
   Google Site Search

I.V. Community Forum
December 17, 2017, 10:11:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: For those who had problems using the spell checker, it is now working properly again.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Local Real Estate and/or underlying economics  (Read 21635 times)
Sharloch

« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2008, 06:20:18 PM »

Kokopeli,

you nailed it on the head, the inflation. I could not explain it this good. Bravo!
The wealthy use their power and wealth to secure even more of it. There is no way out of it. That is why mankind periodically has revolutions - the American one is only one of many, but they are all similar in nature, e.i. get rid of the oppressors.
Here is a great explanation of the monetary en-slavery on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cy-fD78zyvI

Watch all 5 parts

Lookinglass,

it is great that you participate in this exchange of opinions and ideas. I wish more people would join in with their ideas too. It is a demonstration of freedom of speech, democracy, social responsibility, and everything else that makes functional community.
I enjoy other people's views, it always broadens my horizon and offers hope that there can be some common good.
Sharloch

« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2008, 09:14:57 AM »

Since this is a community awareness forum, I am recommending another educational reading:

On Sunday, December 23, 1913, two days before Christmas, while most of Congress was on vacation, President Woodrow Wilson signed the Federal Reserve Act into law. Wilson would later express profound regret over his tragic decision, stating: "I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world - no longer a government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men."

...these events changed our lives and freedoms, and as long as you feel that this is your country, you should strive to maintain justice... (else accept perpetual economic slavery)

read more here:
http://www.global-elite.org/node/354
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Reserve_System
Buster

« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2008, 01:22:37 PM »

Agree.
While down here in the "big city" of the SF Bay Area, I have for years been running my own business.  The government does everything they can to discourage you from being self employed.  They want you to be a wage slaving drone.  $800 a year for running a LLC.  Just because.

B
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: