Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /hermes/bosnaweb11a/b2191/ipw.cavejunc/public_html/bboard/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Name of an old Restaurant?????
   Google Site Search

I.V. Community Forum
December 16, 2017, 05:53:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: For those who had problems using the spell checker, it is now working properly again.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Name of an old Restaurant?????  (Read 3500 times)
Billy

« on: September 03, 2007, 09:11:29 AM »

On the north end of town, right on 199, there used to be a restaurant.  It had knotty pine paneling on the walls.  Their food was quite good (ordinary American food, nothing exotic).

Can anyone tell me the name of the place, when it closed, etc.?

Also, does anyone have a picture of the old Woodland Inn (about 2 miles south of town on 199)?  I'd be happy to pay for a copy, if anyone can provide one.

Thanks,

Bill Stewart
Stella

« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2007, 04:19:44 PM »

was it the Todelope?
Billy

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2007, 01:12:20 PM »

That doesn't ring a bell.  This place was right on the north edge of town.  I remember it because it was the first (but far from the last) place I saw that was almost all knotty pine inside.

I'm still offering to pay for a picture of the old Woodland Inn.  It became the Woodland Deer Park, and then the  original building burned down.  It is that original building that I want a picture of.

My family and I lived in that place.  It was the last place in Oregon that we lived (until I moved to Eugene in 1987).  There was a small store/gas station across the street, and I remember walking there to but a cold Nehi Cream Soda!

As you can tell, I have nothing but fond memories of Cave Junction.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: