Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /hermes/bosnaweb11a/b2191/ipw.cavejunc/public_html/bboard/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /hermes/bosnaweb11a/b2191/ipw.cavejunc/public_html/bboard/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
NATIONAL HONOR SOCIETY PRESENTS......
   Google Site Search

I.V. Community Forum
December 16, 2017, 01:17:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: For those who had problems using the spell checker, it is now working properly again.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NATIONAL HONOR SOCIETY PRESENTS......  (Read 2997 times)
CJ Resident
Veteran

wtf?

« on: March 07, 2008, 04:09:31 PM »

Stand Up Comedy Comes to Taylor's!!!!!
An evening of comedy with Mike Kehoe!!

Here is a chance for all to support SOMETHING OTHER THAN SPORTS!

On April 5th the NHS via NHS students at IVHS present a night of comedy. Tickets are available at Taylor's. Adults are $15.00 each and Children (under 10) are $10.00. Happening 05APRIL at 7:15PM

?'s? call 541-592-2116 and ask for Patrice Tucker.

Let's all get out there and support the local youth!!

P.S. I have no stake in this but it seems that everyone around here is more than willing to support Football, Baseball, Basketball, etc but when something that requires a brain comes along no one cares. My kids are grown and gone and I support them in any way I can but the children of today will be the leaders of tomorrow. So pull yourself away from that goofy American idol show and get to Taylor's and get your tickets!

When seconds matter, the police are only minutes away.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: