Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /hermes/bosnaweb11a/b2191/ipw.cavejunc/public_html/bboard/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /hermes/bosnaweb11a/b2191/ipw.cavejunc/public_html/bboard/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Circus is coming to Cave Junction!
   Google Site Search

I.V. Community Forum
December 16, 2017, 05:53:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: For those who had problems using the spell checker, it is now working properly again.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Circus is coming to Cave Junction!  (Read 5727 times)
Carmando

« on: April 11, 2007, 02:20:30 PM »

The Culpepper & Merriweather Circus is coming to Cave Junction
Thursday, May 17th . 
Next to the Junction Inn.
Show Times 5:00 & 7:20 p.m.
Sponsored by the Illinois Valley Pool Committee to raise funds to repair our sick pool that will not open this summer or maybe ever if we cannot raise funds.

Come enjoy the international cast of circus stars

Advance ticket sales available at a discount:  Children are $6.00  Adults are $8.00
Day of the circus: Children are $7.00  Adults are $11.00

Tickets are available at the following outlets in town:
Jefferson State Financial, SOFCU, Sterling Bank, Home Valley Bank, I.V. Family Coalition and the I.V. Visitor Center.

You may also contact the I.V. Pool Committee at 291-9251 (This is a local number).

« Last Edit: April 11, 2007, 09:04:35 PM by Admin » Logged
kathleensb

« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2007, 10:18:21 AM »

Hahahahaha this post is not only informative it is funny as well. Hasn't there been a resident circus in CJ for a long time now?! ~The ownership just keeps getting passed around! hehehehehe

God Please Protect us, we need it!
Billy

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2007, 02:01:10 PM »

The Circus coming to Cave Junction is nothing new.  In 1951, the Wallace & Clark Circus came to town, with a traditional three ring show.  I have a picture of my mother, sitting on top of one of their elephants. angel

As to the politics, well that's always a kind of a 3 ring circus, isn't it?
kennyrose

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2007, 01:59:19 PM »

So what's up with city hall in Cave Junction? shocked
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: