Google Site Search

I.V. Community Forum
October 31, 2014, 08:04:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: For those who had problems using the spell checker, it is now working properly again.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Work in Cave Junction?  (Read 4375 times)
Teresa77

« on: May 15, 2007, 02:20:26 PM »

Hello. I am wondering what people do for work there? Is there a mill? We might move there as we love small towns.
Christina

« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2007, 07:46:35 AM »

You might want to know, there is very little police coverage and soon there will be none.  Their only coverage was given by the Josephine County Sheriff's department. 
Just a heads up, oh, and very little work.  Most of it is minimum wage.
I too, enjoy little towns but honestly if I were moving to one, especially with children, Cave Junction wouldn't be one of them.
Good luck,
Chris
Buster

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2008, 07:11:44 PM »

Seems to me the people need to take care of they're business.
I can tell you, that not getting involved and letting people take over your neighborhood is a downright shame.  That's the main reason I'm moving in now, instead of retirement years.
I've seen it, and been part of it here here in the cesspool they call CA.
We've been a complacent country for years and look where it's got us.  If you see wrong being done, DO something about it.  If the community stays together, you can get rid of the problems.  You just have to speak out and do something.  Instead of sitting back and letting someone else take care of it.

My 2 pence worth.

B
billy-bob
Guru

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2008, 09:44:59 AM »

There is a lumber mill here; they are hiring and the pay starts @ $13.50 per hour.  As far as the law is concerned , you would be suprised at the number of (laws) you never see or even notice, but THEY are around.

GOD , I'm still here!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: