Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /hermes/bosnaweb11a/b2191/ipw.cavejunc/public_html/bboard/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
where to find work?
   Google Site Search

I.V. Community Forum
December 16, 2017, 04:04:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: For those who had problems using the spell checker, it is now working properly again.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: where to find work?  (Read 3201 times)
karl

« on: March 09, 2007, 04:55:33 PM »

im going to be moving from simi valley ca to cj just wondering if anybody knew of any local or close roofing co i could call any help will help with my move.thanks all
kennyrose

« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2007, 09:48:26 AM »

Why in the world would anyone move to Cave Junction Oregon? Far as work in Cave Junction there is few jobs available and most that are available are part time.
Most people that live in Cave Junction that still need to work drive 30 miles into Grants Pass for employment.
My husband has been employed steady for seven years with Trees Inc he is a tree trimmer.
Tress inc has ongoing contracts with the power company they keeps the trees in town and country below the power lines year around.
It is a drug free company thaey enforces this with drug testing any time they want to test an employee.
Far as roofing most like your best shot would be a roofing outfit in Grants Pass.
Good luck with your move and I hope that you enjoy your stay in the Cave Junction area.

Best Wishes,
                                                  kennyrose
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: