Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /hermes/bosnaweb11a/b2191/ipw.cavejunc/public_html/bboard/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /hermes/bosnaweb11a/b2191/ipw.cavejunc/public_html/bboard/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
graves creek to foster bar
   Google Site Search

I.V. Community Forum
December 16, 2017, 08:57:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: For those who had problems using the spell checker, it is now working properly again.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: graves creek to foster bar  (Read 3401 times)
cedar_smudge

« on: March 05, 2007, 02:00:50 PM »

anyone wanna hike the rouge river trail from graves creek to foster bar anytime in spring ??,when the weather warms up?ive only been here for 14 months dont know anyone who can just go for 40 miles and can hang in the wildnerness,i plan on doing it by myself any way and want to stretch it out like 7 days.ive got25 years of backcountry smarts,i got trail goodies to share and i aint a pinch ass whiner.  thanks...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: